Wild Lord Howe
2018 - dates to be confirmed
Henry Cook and myself are teaming up again to bring you an amazing opportunity to visit magical Lord Howe Island!
Our Wild Lord Howe Bird & Nature Photography Workshop will be a unique opportunity to join like-minded nature lovers and photographers to hone your skills and capture some breathtaking images.
For a FULL ITINERARY email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* 7 Nights Accommodation at Blue Lagoon
* Return Qantas flights ex Sydney
* Expert Photographic and Ecological Tuition
* Morning and Afternoon outings focussing on different birds & techniques including wide-angle and super telephotos, birds in flight and more
* Classroom sessions on Photographic techniques and Post Processing
* Sessions on Landscape photography - long exposures, time-lapse, and Wildlife cinematography!
* Boat trip to Balls Pyramid with Jack Shick & Ian Hutton (weather permitting)
* Glass Bottom boat cruise & Snorkelling at North Bay
* Museum lecture with local Ian Hutton
* Airport transfers on Lord Howe Island
* Welcome Dinner
* Farewell Dinner
* Bike Hire
Cost to be confirmed
All skill levels catered for!
You don't need to be an expert photographer with a super telephoto lens to enjoy this workshop.
Whilst a DSLR is fantastic and probably preferred, you are welcome even with a small compact camera.
I have no doubt that you will learn a lot and have great fun doing it regardless!
To enquire please email David Stowe : email@example.com
For bookings please contact Shelly Mansfield - Groups Consultant at
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.oxleytravel.com.au
About your guides:
David Stowe is a full time Accredited Professional Photographer and AIPP Master of Photography. He was Overall Winner of 2015 Australian Geographic Nature Photographer of the Year. His love and expertise in photography extends from weddings to wildlife with a passion for the art of image making.
Henry Cook is a photographer and ecologist, winning the Threatened Species category of the Australian Geographic ANZANG Nature Photographer of the Year. He is an integral part of #TeamSwiftParrot and through his crowdfunding campaigns has raised almost $200,000 for on the ground conservation projects to help Swift and Orange-bellied Parrots.
Their backgrounds and skill sets complement each other wonderfully, and each share a deep love for the environment and wanting to share it with others through experiences and images.
Meals included are Dinner on the first and last night only.
Whilst the aim is for a relaxed week, there will be a fair bit of walking up and down, so a reasonable level of fitness is required.
Any itinerary will be subject to change as we make the most of the weather conditions at the time. Our aim will be to work around the weather and wildlife to make the best use of the week